Cleaning routine


Hey guys!

SO for who knows me well, know that I love cleaning. Now I have my own house all I do is clean, clean, clean!
My normal cleaning day is a Monday but during the week I find myself picking up my cleaning products and there I am cleaning and scrubbing.

When I was living at my mums I wouldn't clean as my because my mum is a clean freak! she would wake up cleaning and go to sleep cleaning. sounds crazy? well that's my mum! 😂❤
I also wouldn't clean as much because I would be in college on her cleaning day (Friday) or I would be at work when I had no college. When I was at home I would clean the upstairs and she would clean the down stairs and we would be done by 1pm in the afternoon because we would start at 8am!
not even joking! my mum would want to start that soon so she could have the rest of the day to relax.

Now I have my onw place. Which is a 2 bedroom flat, My cleaning day is Monday. why not Friday like my mum? well if I do clean Friday I don't find it as rewarding because the weekend comes along and that means Ramiro is at home for 2 days straight which means as much as I clean the house still gets messy and with a baby that is now crawling I get stressed because I don't stop one minuet.

On Monday I wake up, look after Marley's needs and put all the white cloths in the wash. I then proceed to start cleaning the bathroom. 

Bathroom and Kitchen:

A soon as I get to the bathroom I remove all the towels and rugs there are. So I don't get anything wet and I can put the dirty towels in the wash. 
When cleaning the bathroom and kitchen my favourite product is bleach...
I have been using Domestos bleach spray. 
I feel like Domestos bleach eliminates all the bacteria and germs there is, it also is really strong but doesn't have a strong bleach smell like other products of bleach. I start by using it in the skin, toilet and the bathtub. in the kitchen I apply it on the stove, and skin. Also on the kitchen counter. By spraying it everywhere I'll be cleaning. It helps it activate and lets me clean each spot at my own time while it activates. You don't have to let the bleach activate but I like to do that. 
I use a cleaning sponge to scrub and wipe all the surfaces in the toilet with the bleach.


Once I have cleaned everything with bleach I then clean it with water to remove the bleach smell. I like using really hot water as I feel it also kills bacteria and I feel that if I use cold water it wont clean as well and my hands also get cold and it becomes uncomfortable.

Once bleach has been used all around the toilet I like applying CIF.


Let me start by saying I love using Cif! Why? It smells like lemon and not all cleaning products that are that high in chemicals smell nice! Well at least that's what I think... 😂
Cif will leave your bathroom surface and kitchen skin looking shiny! When I use it I use the same sponge and scrub well. 

Once I've used Cif I go ahead and spray the whole bathroom and the kitchen counter and sink with Dettol. I like using the Dettol that is showing in the picture bellow. There are other Dettol products that smell nice but I really like this one. 


It smells so natural and doesn't smell like chemicals, it also says it kills 99.9% of bacteria! It a much healthier way to clean and it is also so fresh. 
I've been using this for 2 months and I love it. In the morning I like to spray this on my toilet and skin so I feel that the toilet is nice and clean for the rest of the day...

In the kitchen I clean it at night after all the washing up. As no one will be using the kitchen at night and in the morning the kitchen is still smelling nice.

Once the toilet and kitchen are smelling nice I also like adding a little bit of Zoflora Linen Fresh 


I can not bring it in to worlds how much I like this product! This leaves the bathroom and kitchen smelling snice all day! you can walk in as many times as you want and you can smell this all the time you go in! It is amazing! 
I still need to buy the other smells of this product but to me this one is the best of them all! When I smelt it at the shop I knew this one was the one!

Once the bathroom sink, toilet and the bathtub is clean I add Bloo, I currently have Bloo Max which lasts me for a 8 weeks! This only depends how many people also use you bathroom and at my house there is only me and Ramiro


Bloo is a toilet product that leaves you toilet water the colour the block is, in my case its blue. It also leaves the toilet smelling nice. I've tried other bloo blocks with other colours but they were the small ones and would only last me a week. This is the best purchase I have made as I haven't even worried about buying one for around a month now.

Once the bathroom and kitchen are smelling nice and clean to the point where I like it I start cleaning the dust off the furniture. I use the Dettol multipurpose cleaning whips. I like using the because I know tha it removes the dust well and all the bacteria and germs that accumulate during the week.  


I must confess that I am a little bit of a germ freak. When I know I'll have guests round for the weekend or I have a little get together at my house, I'll leave these whips in the bathroom so I can clean the toilet seat whenever I go to the toilet. Once I've used the whips I go back and clean again with the Zoflora liquid so it leaves a nice clean fresh smell. 

After cleaning the furniture I start hoovering. I proceed to spray Vanish Gold on my carpet. 


Let me tell you why this product makes me want to hoover my house every single day!
        
           ⠂It smells AMAZING!
           ⠂not even exaggerating it has made my carpet looking like new!
           ⠂It makes my carpet soft again!
           ⠂removes stains off the carpet

The smell is absolutely amazing! It leaves your carpet smelling fresh, I don't even know how to explain how good the smells is! So Marley has been going through a stage where he is spitting up too much and it leaves smudges on the carpet. Vanish Gold does the trick guys! it removes the dirt off thee floor. all I have to do it, spray a little on the carpet, Work in the foam with a cleaning brush and then hoover that spot. and the smudge is gone! 
When I first tried it, it felt like heaven and it still does. once I finish hoovering and there is not dirty spots on my carpet I feel like I've just done mission impossible!

I love cleaning and I hope you've liked reading this post today!

Bye for now guys 😘



Comments