Marley's nitght time routine


So how does all my night time routine end up with a smiling baby like the picture above? I tell you how, just grab your coffee, tea or what suites you and relax.

At around 08:00pm it is time for Marley to have his bath because at 08:30pm he is normally hungry and no one likes a hungry baby! kind of starting to think us girls are like them when we are hungry. 😂
So I firstly start with cleaning the bath with Domestos bleach spray followed by Dettol clean and fresh spray. I do this every day because when me and Ramiro shower we might not see it but the bath is left with dirt and what not. We rinse the bath with water when we finish showering but it doesn't mean its all clean again.

After rinsing the bath with water to remove all the products I start to fill the bath with water. While the water is running I add Marley's shower gel to make a little bit of foam. The shower gel Marley has been using since he was born is Mustela. It has a wonderful smell, it literally smells like clean babies! If you ever have a chance to try it on your baby I highly recommend it! It has been scientifically proven to help babies skin, and have I mentioned it SMELLS AMAZING!

Daddy normally comes in to help at bath time as mummy has to go cook something for dinner. It also means they get to bond a little as Ramiro works all day and Marley only gets to see him after 03:00pm when he finish's work. Marley tends to spend around 10 minuets in the bath plays with daddy. No Ramiro does not get in the bath with him as we personally don't find it hygienic. So Ramiro sits outside the bathtub playing with him.

After bath time is over we take him to our room to dry off and get him dressed. So when Marley gets to our room Ramiro applies the Mustela cream on him because again it's my favourite cream to use on Marley. I always like to apply nappy rash cream even if he doesn't have a rash, it just prevents. The cream I use is Halibut a Portuguese product which is very good but once that one is over I do use Sudocrem which is also a very good rash cream.

Finally Milk time, we give him his bottle sometime he takes it by himself and other times we give him milk. depends on Marley's mood. after milk time he tends to go play a little while mummy and daddy eat. That is for half and hour sometimes. Once mummy and daddy have their dinner we all sit on the sofa watching tv and that's when our little monster falls asleep.
my next step is to buy a high chair for Marley to start sitting at the table with us as he is 6 months already.


Hope you enjoyed Marley's night time routine. if you have any tips make sour to put them on the comment section I'll read them and comment, bye for now! xx


                                                                                                                       This post is not sponsored

Comments


  1. I love you so much to the moon 🌙 and back my little dunguinha 😍💙😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment