My Future Plans


Hey guys!
Maybe its time to get to know me a little and what I have in mind for my future. So I haven never really know what I wanted for myself and the truth has to be said! that not great for someone who is 20 years old. I should have gaols in mind but I have wanted so much and never got to what I wanted that now I just let life decide wat it wants from me.

as a little girl I have always wanted to become a magazine model. I even done a portfolio to send to agencies, I did but no one ever replied back so I just let that dream go. I also wanted to be a youtuber and a blogger as funny as it sounds but I never found the courage! youtuber I would have to put my face out there and I was sacred of the hate I would get. Being a blogger scared because my writing skills weren't good and still aren't. but I got stronger and found the courage  to start my own blog and here I am now!  

How many children do I want?
When I was a little girl and I mean 6 years old I remember my uncle asking me "how many children do you want Indira?" and I would reply with "100!" I just thought having children was just saying how many you want and then you'd get them. I had no idea that you had to get pregnant and pop them out after 9 months. I literally thought it was that easy!
but going back to the question... I would love to have 4. 3 of my own and 1 adopted. 
when I was pregnant with Marley I had such a tough time that I would say I didn't want anymore. that Marley would have to be an only child because I couldn't deal with the pregnancy but not all pregnancies are the same and I would at least like to try to have another one.
My plan is when Marley is around 2 or 3 I would try for my second child. now we just have to wait and see if it all goes to plan..

House
I would also love to buy my own house. obviously with so many children I will need room for all of them. I'm not going to be able to look after 4 children with a two room flat! I also love decorating and my goal in life it to decorate my own house how I like. Maybe built my house from scratch? hahah not impossible but also not happening. Why? I love decorating but deciding where the kitchen goes in the house and where the bedrooms go, isn't my thing. If you see my houses on sims 4, even I get tired of them because they look horrible.

Wedding plans?
at the moment we have none as we tried planning for august 2018 and it didn't go to plan. Like everyone knows wedding planning requires money and me and Ramiro are saving up for our big day. We definitely have ideas in mind, for example; we want it to be in Portugal so we can gather all our friends and family. we want Marley to be our ring boy. When the time comes don't worry! I will definitely write a post on it and video everything for you guys to feel apart of it!



Comments

Post a Comment