The Baby Show Event!


Hey Guys!
So my Saturday was organized in two days! Let me tell you how I decided to go to London in two days...

So as any young person social  media is always at the tip of our fingers. being a stay at home mum for the meantime I'm always on my phone. I was on Instagram and I love looking for baby products and one of my all time favourite baby products is Mustela. I follow Mustela and they had a competition going on.


How did the competition go?
It was to win 2 tickets for the baby show event in London Olympia. all I had to do was comment what was my favourite Mustela product.
"The body lotion is my favourite 😍🙏🙈 my little one loves it too 🙈"

I commented on Tuesday not expecting to win anything, it normal for me to enter these type of competitions and not win so I was expecting the same on this, Wednesday morning I go on my phone, obviously because nowadays our social media is the new local newspaper 😂 and I noticed I had a message from Mustela!

My first reaction was to tell my mum! I always tell her everything!
Not knowing what to do and who to go with my mum tells me to ask Ramiro, if he didn't want to go I could ask some other friends if they wanted to. Happily I spoke to my cousin Iara and she said she would go!
So I booked the tickets for Saturday and off we went!

When we got to London we went to see the map to know where to go, so I look on my phone and let me tell you... I thought I had saw it wrong and that the event wasn't in London, I didn't even tell my cousin so we didn't even panic but when I looked again it was in London and we were going the right way! 😂

When we got there we were greeted really well by all staff! I got a notification from an app to visit stand F1 to pick up some goody bags.


with this app I received the notification was from Bounty. The Bounty app is an app for when you are expecting you can see how your baby is growing, how it looks like every week and how it is doing.  and also when you have had your baby it tell you how your baby is developing and much more from feeding to learning and playing. it also helps mums with different questions you may have. Even when going back to work you might have different questions going through our mind. It gives you amazing tips and information. It also has offers which you wouldn't want to miss.

for example during you pregnancy you get different pack you can collect at you local boots. those pack contain goods like creams for stretch marks to vouchers for nappies.

When I got to the Bounty stand I was greeted by amazing people, who gave me 2 packs of goods!


So what do these bags hold inside them?



Each bags brings;


                                     Bag 1:
                                                 ⠂Bounty buying guide (magazine)
                                                 ⠂Vouchers
                                                 ⠂Huggies wipes (pure extra care)
                                                 ⠂Pampers (premium protect 2-5kg)
                                                 ⠂Huggies little swimmers (3kg-8kg)
                                                 ⠂Sudocrem (10g)
                                                 ⠂Little cute bib
                                     
                                    Bag 2:
                                                 ⠂Baby Dove (head to toe)
                                                 ⠂Baby Drops (Vitamin D)
                                                 ⠂Bounty buying guide (magazine)
                                                 ⠂Vouchers
                                                 ⠂Huggies wipes (pure extra care)
                                                 ⠂Pampers (premium protect 2-5kg)
                                                 ⠂Huggies little swimmers (3kg-8kg)
                                                 ⠂Sudocrem (10g)
                                                 ⠂Little cute bib

Marley is already 7 months so some products I will be giving away as he can no longer use them. 

After visiting the bounty stand I walked around seeing what other stands there were. there were so many! stands where you could by push chairs and buggies, Tommie Tippee, Chicco and other good brands that are beneficial for you baby. the good in these events is that the products that are for sale at the event are in a good price you wouldn't get anywhere else.

Finally I found the Mustela stand! 
They had so much on offer and in such a good price!


Once I got there and had a look around I stated talking to one of the staff there and told him that I was one of the winners from them. he got really excited and asked if I could take a picture for their web page! how exciting!


I brought so many samples and I am so excited to use them! 
so let me talk a little about Mustela and their products...

Mustela has a verity of products for all skin care, it allows all babies to feel special in all their beautiful ways. Not only babies it allows mummies and daddies to feel special too! mums can have their own products even when pregnant and for dad their web page doesn't make them feel alone as it tells them how to help their partner when she is pregnant and talks about the new family. 

What is amazing is that Mustela uses all natural products and one of them is Avocado, why Avocado? 

Avocado is an amazing fruit, it supplies essential vitamins and minerals for your baby such as;
⠂Vitamin C
⠂Vitamin A
⠂Vitamin K
⠂Vitamin E
and so much more things... It also has only good fats in it! Why am I talking about fat when they wont be taking it orally? well products that go on your skin do soak in. although its not much bad fats aren't really good for you or your skin as your skin can get greasy  so it you use good thing like Mustela you skin will be left amazing and looking like new! Now don't get me wrong! I'm not saying that Mustela wont keep you from aging. No, but using the right things on you skin you are helping it keep its firmness

Other good ingredients Mustela uses is:
⠂Sunflower Oil
⠂Lupin
⠂Shea
⠂Aloe Vera

Not to say that is has 30 years dedicating on the well being of children!

Thank you guys for ready and I hope you have enjoyed, have you tried the Mustela products? did you like it? comment down bellow. I know I love their products and will continue using them for my little one and for my furfure children

Huge thank you to my cousin for coming with me to this amazing experience!

Bye for now! 😘

Comments

Post a Comment