Why start blogging?



Hey guys!
I thought why not share why I have started blogging. Its not a big story but I though why not share it. So I have always been a girl who was shy and felt small when around others. I felt scared of everyone around me because of judgment, I didn't want to be jugged. Now I know I will be jugged for anything and everything in my life even without a blog. I would keep my mouth shut so I didn't have to hear mean things even though I knew people didn't like me or talked behind my back. I would keep myself as a shadow and let others think they were bigger than me and some time let them talk down at me. (this is actually how I felt, not trying to make you feel sorry about me) although I would act tough and strong in front of others I would actually be really scared and hoping I want being noticed. But that time has gone now and I have changed. 
I mainly think I have changed because now I have to defend not only myself but my son too! 

Why start blogging? I'm going to get hate anyway! Yes I know I am going to get hate for what I write but I write what I write to help other to stand up for themselves and if you don't like what I write, I cant make everyone happy!  I want people to send me messages saying I have helped them, also I want to share my life. I always knew I wanted to make a change in the world and this is my time to shine now and I know I am shining. 

I've always wanted yo start making videos and maybe in time I will but this is my first step into becoming a better me! I'm not looking for fame, I'm just looking for a better me and a better world. Where we all can help each other out. I just want people to look at me and know that I will always be there for them. I want to share my life and that's not an easy job!

With my blog only being a week or so old I have at least helped a friend come forward and ask for help. she felt alone and she counted on me to help. that literally made my day. the second I saw her message asking for help I smiled because I knew I was able to help. even if I just had to listen about her experience. That's what I want!

All I have to say is haters are going to hate, and anything I do they will find something to talk about even if they do the same thing but I will always be here for them if they need help! So before you say my blog is boring or is rubbish, take a chance to read about me and get to know me, and if you do know me. try and figure out why I write what I write because there is a reason to everything in this world.

P.S for who ever doesn't like my blogs, I know you still read them ;) that's why I love haters 😂
And remember my loves think positive ðŸ˜˜❤️

Comments