2 Years together!


Hey guys!
Today is a special day to me. Why? well because I have been with Ramiro for 2 whole years! its been a tough journey but we are still holding strong.

How did we meet?
I used to and still go out at night with my cousin. At the night club in my town I would see Ramiro there with some of his friends but I wouldn't talk because I was too shy. In September after being back from an amazing holiday in Portugal I literally would go to the night club every weekend.. 😂
My cousin Iara would always here me say "that guy is super cute" and all my cousin would say was "go talk to him!" but me being shy, wouldn't. One night I went out with my cousin and some other friends, we were about 5 of us girls. (going to change names just for safety) One of them was called Camille. So the night we all decided to go out, Ramiro was there too. 😲😍 Me knowing he was at the night club too, I told my cousin and my "friends"...

I turn to Camille and say "I'm just too shy to go talk to him, but he is super cute!" Camille smiles and looks at him and says nothing. because I would always say it to my cousin Iara she said "today is the day! you are going to meet him!" so she goes up to him and chats and calls me over. "Indira this is Ramiro, Ramiro this is my cousin Indira" from there me and my cousin went back to the dance floor and danced a little, Ramiro also joined up. All of the sudden Camille joins us too Me being a good friend didn't think nothing of it but suddenly Ramiro and Camille disappear! I thought he had gone home or out for a smoke. NOPE! Camille took him to the side of the night club and started kissing him!

Obviously he didn't know I was into him so he didn't think much of it. but Camille done that all night, she would take him away from me and go kiss him. LIKE WTF GIRL! Let me just tell you I didn't go out clubbing with her ever again...

The next weekend Ramiro was at the night club again! I pulled myself together and went to greet him. that when he noticed I was into him. we danced and talked and at the end of the night he pulled me in and kissed me! 😱 I obviously looked him up on our famous Facebook and added him. from that night we would message each other asking if one or the other were going out that weekend, if he didn't, neither would I. or if I didn't neither would he. This went on until November 11th. When we made it official. We started dating. but it wasn't as romantic as I thought it would be, we simply talked about it and agreed to make each other official and not "date" anyone else and here we are 2 years deep with a 7 month year old.

Our first year we went to London, our anniversary landed on a week which made it a lot better, we went to sea life and Madam Tussauds. At the time I was pregnant with our little monster but we didn't know the sex yet, when we did find out the sex he proposed to me 😍. This year we just went to an aquarium because Marley loves fish.
We have had our ups and down but what couple doesn't have it? It just helps us grow stronger and learn from each other. his family loves me and mine loves him. May god continue to bless our relationship.  

All I have to say is Thank you! for being the man I always dreamed of!

Comments